Please Read These Terms Carefully Before Using This Site
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, Dr. Bartosh grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this site and the materials thereon. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
Dr. Bartosh authorizes you to view and download the information ("Materials") at this Web site ("Site") only for your personal, non-commercial use. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions: 1) you must retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials; 2) you may not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose; and 3) you must not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, Dr. Bartosh does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
THE MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. DR. BARTOSH. DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR THE RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE DRMARKWBARTOSH.COM THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, MEMORANDUM, OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. DR. BARTOSH. RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY PORTION OF THE SITE, THE MATERIALS AND OR THE PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, SERVICES OR PRICES (IF ANY) DESCRIBED IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
THIS SITE, THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRIN DR. BARTOSH. MENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Third Party Sites
As a convenience to you, DR. BARTOSH may provide, on this Site, links to Web sites operated by other entities. If you use these sites, you will leave this Site. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. DR. BARTOSH makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that DR. BARTOSH. or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of DR. BARTOSH or any of its affiliates.
Limitations of drmarkwbartosh.com
IN NO EVENT SHALL DR. BARTOSH OR ANY OF ITS OR AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGE DR. BARTOSH. (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM) THAT ARE RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, AND FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE, EVEN IF DR. BARTOSH. IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DR. BARTOSH.
DR. BARTOSH reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to make changes Dr. Bartosh, may modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement in whole or in part, at any time. Changes to Dr. Bartosh in this Agreement will be effective when notice of such changes Dr. Bartosh. is posted. Your continued use of the Site after any changes Dr. Bartosh. to this Agreement are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes Dr. Bartosh.
Dr. Bartosh may terminate, change Dr. Bartosh, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the DR. BARTOSH. Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time. DR. BARTOSH may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire site without notice or liability. DR. BARTOSH may terminate the authorization, rights and license given above and, upon such termination; you shall immediately destroy all Materials.
International Users and Choice of Law
This Site is owned by DR. BARTOSH and maintained by Web Pages ‘R’ Us. from its office within the United States of America. WPRUS.COM makes no representation that materials at this site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Site or export the Materials in violation of U. S. export laws and regulations. If you access this Site from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. These Terms and Conditions of use shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between WPRUS.COM and you with respect to your use of the Site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Agreement or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Dr. Bartosh is committed to respecting and protecting your personal privacy. You can visit our site without having to tell us who you are or reveal any basic user information to us. It is only when you place an order or enter a contest that you will be asked to provide us with basic personal information. Dr. Bartosh uses basic user information for two main purposes: to insure that your order can be billed and delivered properly, and to tell you about special offers and new products we are carrying.
Whenever you visit Dr. Bartosh, even if you have not made a purchase with us, our web server logs automatically receive and record anonymous information from your web browser including your IP Address, the drmarkwbartosh.com page(s) you request, and any search terms you query. This information is for in-house tracking only.
Dr. Bartosh will not share basic user information with other companies or individuals. Dr. Bartosh will not sell or disclose your basic user information to anyone.
Dr. Bartosh operates on secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your user data. Only certain employees have access to the information you provide us. They have access only for customer care and software maintenance.
you have any questions or concerns about these terms of
please email us at
1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations. Your access to and use of this Site are subject to all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations.
2. Intellectual Property. This Site displays various trademarks, service marks, and logos. You may not use any Property for any purpose without the prior written permission of the owner of Dr. Bartosh. All information and content, including any products, services, marketing plans, proprietary technology, processes, programs, or procedures ("Content") is protected by copyright. You may not copy, distribute, display, publish, sell, license, or otherwise use any Content available on or through this Site for commercial or public purposes.
3. No Warranties. All Content displayed on this Site or obtained from a Web site to which this Site is linked (a "Linked Site") is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, security or accuracy. Neither Dr. Bartosh nor any third party institutions or subsidiaries warrant or are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of either: (a) any information or (b) any product or service provided on this Site or a Linked Site.
4. Limitation of Liability.
a. Neither Dr. Bartosh nor any third party institutions or subsidiaries are liable for any loss or damage caused by a visitor’s reliance on (1) any information nor (2) any product or service obtained through this Site or a Linked Site. You are responsible for assessing the accuracy and completeness of any information obtained from this Site or a Linked Site.
b. Neither Dr. Bartosh nor any third party institutions or subsidiaries are responsible or liable for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in the Content on this Site or a Linked Site.
c. Neither Dr. Bartosh nor any third party institutions or subsidiaries are liable in any way for any indirect, special, punitive, consequential, or indirect damages in connection with the use of this Site or a Linked Site or with the delay or inability to use this Site or a Linked Site, whether or not Dr. Bartosh is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses or Trojan horses that may affect your equipment, failure of any electronic or telephonic equipment, communication or connection lines, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, or any factor or force beyond our control. Dr. Bartosh does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to this Site or a Linked Site.
6. Security. You are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of any user name, password, or other security measure or device you may obtain from Dr. Bartosh and for preventing their disclosure or release to any third party. If your user name, password, or any other security device is stolen or otherwise compromised, you should report this situation immediately to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. Inclusion on this Site of advertisements or links to Linked Sites does not imply any endorsement by Dr. Bartosh of that material. You can check the URL in your browser's address field to determine if you have moved from this Site to a Linked Site.
7. Unauthorized Links. Dr. Bartosh prohibits unauthorized hypertext links to this Site or the framing of any content available through this Site. Dr. Bartosh reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames.
8. Use of "Cookies." Dr. Bartosh reserves the right to store information on your computer in the form of a "cookie" or similar file or device for the purpose of modifying this Site to enhance your browsing experience and track your Site navigation preferences and to determine whether you are a repeat visitor to our site. If you do not wish to permit "cookies" to be stored on your computer, you may disable them by following the instructions provided with your browser software. If you elect to disable "cookies," however, please be aware that you will not be able to use certain websites and that your browsing experience at this Site and other sites may suffer.
Revised: August 6, 2016
Transform Your Smile!!!